The brand new Curl Styler from Babyliss is an innovative hair styling tool, developed to help you easily create long-lasting curls and featuring a split barrel design that uses both heated ceramic plates and cool air to ensure a smooth, shiny finish that holds. In a stunning rose gold-tone finish, discover your secret to glossy, curled locks with the help of this fabulous Babyliss styler.
Let’s get to work – the heated ceramic plates smooth the hair while the large outer barrel gently releases cool air, instantly setting the curl for longer lasting results.
It’s so simple – to get that coveted curled look, simply place a strand of hair between the heated plates and rotate 180 degrees as you slide down the hair to create the perfect curl.
Three is the magic number – choose between three heat settings to suit your hair type. Go for the first setting if you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, the second if you have normal-textured hair, and the third for thick, wavy hair.
Gorgeous details – in sleek black with on-trend rose gold-tone accents, this hair styler would make a fabulous addition to your dressing table, or the perfect gift for a best friend or sister. Just in time for the party season, too!
- Heats up to 200C
- Three heat settings: 160C, 180C and 200C
- Quartz-ceramic plates
- 36mm split round barrel
- Cool air outlet
- Release button
- Auto shut off
- LED indicator light
- Swivel cord length: 2.5m (8′ 2″)
- 1 x Curl Styler
- 1 x heat mat
How to use:
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling
- Press and hold the on/off button for 1-2 seconds to turn the styler on. The appliance is automatically set to the medium heat setting (II). The lowest heat indicator light will remain solid, while the medium heat and the cool-air function indicator lights will flash
- The cool-air function will automatically activate once the selected temperature setting has been reached and the indicator lights remain solid. Please note it can take up to a minute to activate
- To select a heat setting suitable for your hair type, press the on/off button until the desired heat setting is selected. The indicator light will flash until the selected temperature has been reached
- Separate a section of hair. The curl result will depend on the size of the hair section. Smaller sections will give a tighter curl effect, whilst larger sections will create a looser curl effect
- Press and hold the button marked ‘OPEN’ to open the plates. Take a section of hair and place between the plates, roughly 2 inches from the roots
- Release the plates by letting go of the ‘OPEN’ button
- Holding the styler handle in one hand and the cool tips in the other, turn the styler 180° back on itself so that the hair is wrapped once around the outside of the styler
- Slowly glide the styler along the length of the hair from root to tip in a downward motion
- Release the styler from the hair. The cool-air outlet instantly sets the curl.
- Repeat for each section of hair
- After use, press and hold the on/off button for 1-2 seconds to switch off and unplug the styler
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away