- The first cordless vacuum cleaner from Bosch with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner
- LongLife motor for high performance and a long service life
- Improved Bosch lithium-ion technology: long-lasting and powerful batteries, extra long runtime and extra short charging
- High cleaning performance on all types of floors thanks to highly efficient bagless technology and powerful AllFloor HighPower floor nozzle: now with 28Vmax
- AllFloor HighPower Brush: Electric nozzle for high cleaning performance on all types of floors
Bosch BBH6POWER cordless vacuum cleaner: Uncompromising cleaning without cables
The Bosch BBH6POWER is a cordless and bagless cordless vacuum cleaner that impresses with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner. With its motorized AllFloor Power brush, it cleans all types of floors particularly thoroughly – whether parquet, carpet or tiles. Thanks to high speeds of up to 4,000 revolutions per minute and a large brush diameter, dirt is efficiently picked up. The brush roll can be easily removed and cleaned if necessary.
Bosch BBH6POWER cordless vacuum cleaner with a long run time
With the integrated lithium-ion technology, the Bosch BBH6POWER cordless vacuum cleaner offers three different power levels and a long running time of up to 65 minutes. The manufacturer Bosch has also equipped the vacuum cleaner with the SmartSensor Control, which constantly monitors the work process and indicates via an LED when the performance decreases or the filter needs to be cleaned. The battery of the Bosch BBH6POWER is 80 percent charged after only 1.5 hours and 100 percent after three hours. Thanks to its free-standing function, the Bosch cordless vacuum cleaner can be easily put down or stored.