- With its durable and practical yet stylish German design, the new Bosch DesignLine kettle will be a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Triple Safety Feature: Automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection, switch-off when lifted off base
- One-hand operation with lid opening at the touch of a button
- Concealed heating element for less limescale build-up
- Limescale filter in spout
- Cord storage: increased space and convenience with adjustable cable length.
Convenience. Less limescale, more taste and enjoyment.
Limescale can affect the taste of your tea. Thanks to the removable filter, no lumps of limescale get into the water. Since the filter is particularly easy to remove and clean, it helps ensure the full function of your kettle.
Adjust space with individual cable length.
Cables lying around take up space. With the cord storage under the kettle base the cable can be adjusted to the desired length needed between product and plug – without cable clutter. In addition, the cable can be stowed away completely in the base, enabling the kettle to be stored in the cupboard.
Easy-to-clean. Perfect hygiene and easy cleaning.
Want to clean the kettle? The heating element of this kettle is covered, which makes cleaning much easier.
Performance. Lid opens at the touch of a button.
Filling the kettle with water should be as convenient as possible. The lid of this practical kettle can be opened at the touch of a button.
- Stainless steel
- Removable stainless steel limescale filter
- Stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element
- Easy storage: Cord keeper for simple and quick storage of the cable
- Easy filling through spout or lid
- 360 degree base for left and right handed users
- Non-slip feet on base
- Lighted on-off switch