- Veet Facial Wax Strips Sensitive 20’S
- Our gel formula with Easy-Gel™
- – Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs*, not the skin.
- * 1.5mm
- – Removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of smoothness.
- So it gives the confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. The strip is designed to allow precise application so it’s ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks, and chin.
- Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Cornflower scent is known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin.
- The name Veet and Veet logo are trademarks of Reckitt Benckiser Group of Companies.
- Clinically proven
- Up to 28 Days of Smoothness
- Exfoliated and moisturized skin
- Dermatologically Tested
- Soothing with almond oil and cornflower scent
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007, Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene
Best used before the end of Please see the bottom of the pack store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness
- No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
- 1 Separate the two double strips following the pre-cut line, Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- 2 Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. With the curved tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, make sure the wax adheres well. Place a strip on one half of your upper lip and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (away from the nose).
- 3 Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull the strip back on itself as fast as you can in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
- 4 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.